Under all weather conditions
- Fire fighting equipment is located in the 100 yard range pavilion: shovels, rakes, fire extinguishers.
- No incendiary rounds of any kind allowed
- When closing the range, individuals will ensure there is no smoldering material on the range berms before leaving the range
- “Patch & Ball” muzzle loaders will shoot from up-wind benches to keep patches on the range floor and check for smoldering patches before leaving the range.
- Shooter will be extra vigilant during Stage 1 and 2 fire bans.
Stage 2 Fire Ban
- The 200, 300, 400 yard range will be CLOSED
Stage 3 Fire Ban
- The GCSSC will be CLOSED-The Range Manager or member of the TCSS Board of Directors will lock the gate to prevent access by anyone until the Stage 3 fire ban is reduced or lifted.
Red Flag Alert