1. Please fill in all the blanks on the application that apply. Be sure to:
- List an “Associate” (spouse) that you would like on your membership, if applicable. Please list the individual's name and date of birth. A spouse and only a spouse can be an Associate.
- Membership is available to only those 18 years of age and older.
- Complete the Liability Waiver and have your associate member complete the Liability Waiver, if applicable.
- Membership cards will be provided once payment is received and after everyone has completed their liability waiver as well as an on-site range orientation.
2. After completing the form, a link will be provided to a TCSS payment page for electronic payment. If you prefer not to pay electronically you can send a check made out to TCSS to:
PO Box 548
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Please include your name and contact information.
|Membership Application Date
|Received 1/1 – 7/31
|Received 8/1 - 12/31
*The membership year runs from March 1, or from join date, through the end of February for all members
3. Upon receipt of your application and payment, the Membership Secretary will contact you via email, providing you with a copy of the TCSS Member Handbook as well as information on how to arrange an on-site range orientation. The orientation is required of all members prior to their membership being finalized.
4. Prospective members need to be aware that TCSS has a Fire Mitigation Policy which may cause the range to be fully or partially closed on certain days. In 2020 the 400-yard rifle range was closed from August - December as the result of the Stage 2 Fire Ban.
5. Any questions related to application process and instructions should be directed to the TCSS Membership Secretary via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge to complete this form. The form may not be compatible with other browsers.